Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Killzone 2


Well, I’ve been playing Killzone 2 for a while now. Personally, I think the game is fantastic. The graphics, as more than a couple have noticed, is exceptional. But more importantly, the gameplay is actually fun and not too repetitive. The on-line multiplayer is definitely where the game shines. But, since there are players that pretty much have nothing else to do in life than get great at Killzone 2, I find myself dying quite often. While I am getting better, having to see your character crumple to the ground like a rag doll isn’t exactly my idea of a great time. So, check out the multi-player since the maps are huge and the gameplay fun - you might catch me there honing my skills ;)

Let me know what you all think of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment